Who is on next? Donna 2017
Who is On Next? It is not a competition but a real one SCOUTING PROJECT ORGANIZED BY ALTAROMA IN COLLABORATION WITH VOGUE ITALIA, which has as its objective the research and promotion of young creative talents on the national and international scene. A contest aimed specifically at those who already boast their own production in the fashion world MADE IN ITALY. The winners were awarded by a prestigious international jury of experts, as well as the most reliable players on the domestic market. Dedicated to women’s collections, in the categories CLOTHING and ACCESSORIES, the competition also inaugurated in June 2009 the MEN’S CATEGORY, IN COLLABORATION WITH PITTI IMMAGINE AND L’UOMO VOGUE.
The Who Is On Next? also makes use of the special contribution of the Ministry of Economic Development and the ICE Agency as part of the Made in Italy support program.
The areas concerned are: P-à-P women Accessories (bags, shoes, hats, jewelry).
All new Italian and non-Italian talents can participate who:
• produce their own collection in Italy and arrange for its distribution (at least one point of sale or e-commerce platform);
• have already made no more than two / three collections but have not been able to continue for financial reasons. Competitors must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. Only designers (natural persons) can participate
• brand profile
• designer profile
• line sheet of the last two collections, images of the collections already made, videos on USB support of any presentations or any material relating to one’s own collections
• moodboards, drawings, images, text, fabric samples to describe and motivate your style and the choices related to the new S / S 2018 collection
• complete address and number of points of sale where their garments have already been presented or sold or any presentations by retailers, journalists, stylists or industrialists who have already viewed the collection. The declarations made in the application form must be adequately documented
• participation form and acceptance of the regulations, duly completed and signed, which can be downloaded from the site www.altaroma.it
• declaration – if the designer uses a registered trademark – of exclusive ownership of the trademark itself. In case of ownership of the trademark, it is necessary to attach a duly completed participation form for each owner. In case of ownership of the trademark by a company, the participation of the designer / designers is allowed only if the latter / the latter holds / hold a qualified share of the capital of the company cumulatively not less than 20% (it is necessary to attach chamber). In any case, the participant must declare that he is authorized to use the brand. NB: In the case of collections created jointly by several designers, it is necessary to fill in a participation form for each designer to be included in the same package. All texts attached to the documentation must be in both Italian and English and on both paper and digital support. The material sent will in no case be returned. The package containing the material must be sent, under penalty of exclusion from the procedure, no later than the peremptory deadline of 12:00 on 1 April 2017 to the following address: via dell’Umiltà 48, post code 00187, Rome. The package must be perfectly closed and sealed and bear the sender’s header, the address of the same and the following wording on the outside: ALTAROMA – Project “Who is on Next? Woman ”The package must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or by private courier or authorized delivery agency that is able to issue a certificate showing the date of acceptance of the package itself. The delivery of the package remains at the sole risk of the sender if, for any reason, it does not reach its destination.
Offers received with the shipping date and / or postmark after the deadline indicated will not be taken into consideration.
A Commission, composed of representatives of Altaroma and Vogue Italia, will preside over the selection of the finalists, while the jury, composed of the same members of the commission integrated by sector operators (industrialists, Italian and foreign distributors and retailers) and the Italian and international press, it will be the task of designating the winners. By 1 June 2017, up to a maximum of twelve overall finalists will be selected, at the unquestionable judgment of the Commission, among the 2 PAP women’s and accessories areas. The results will be communicated to all finalists by letter and subsequently disseminated with a press release. The outcome of the selection will be publicized on the website dedicated to the project (Altaroma website and on the Vogue Italia website). A ranking of the excluded will not be prepared. The Jury will have the task of designating the winners and will indicate, at its sole discretion, up to a maximum of three winners between the two areas of interest of the project. The winners may also be recognized in only one area of the project. Any special mentions may be recognized.